Why should you take our psychometric test?
- It will help you produce a better CV as our psychometric test (myDISCprofile) will identify your strengths and weaknesses. This allows you to focus your CV on your strengths, enabling you to differentiate yourself from all the other job applicants, thereby assisting you produce an interview-winning CV.
- A psychometric test identifies your personal characteristics and motivations, enabling you to understand more about yourself and identify whether you are likely to be suitable for a particular job. myDISCprofile will therefore save you time from applying for jobs that won't suit your personal style or jobs you stand no chance of getting because you don't meet their criteria.
- It will assist you prepare for interviews, as once you know your strengths and weaknesses you will be able to play to your strengths and de-emphasise your weaknesses.
- Taking a psychometric test now will forewarn you to what an employer or recruitment agency will learn about you when you take a psychometric test for them. This will allow you to prepare for the interview questions they may ask you that probe both your strengths and weaknesses. Thus taking our psychometric test will allow you to uncover interview questions that may cost you the job interview.
- 70 per cent of UK organisations test their workforce either for personality or ability before making a job offer or conferring a promotion. (Source: Personnel Today magazine). Taking the myDISCprofile test now will help you familiarise yourself with the latest psychometric testing procedures.
To take this invaluable psychometric test for just £19 + VAT (approx $34 or €28, VAT is applicable in the EU only). This will help you with your CV, job search and interview preparation (as described above).
Want to know more about this psychometric test?
The myDISCprofile psychometric test measures four factors of an individual's behaviour: Dominance, Influence, Steadiness and Compliance (DISC). They can also be characterised as assertiveness, communication, patience and structure. DISC, interprets the relations between these factors. For example where a highly Dominant person has an equally high level of Influence, they will behave quite differently to an equally Dominant individual without that Influence. The factors combine like this to provide about one million different profiles.
Using this information, DISC can be used to describe a person's general approach, their motivations and dislikes, strengths and weaknesses, and some of the basic assumptions they make about other people. It can also go far in helping to predict how a person will react or perform in various circumstances. Psychometric testing is now a fundamental part of recruitment as more and more companies are integrating it into their recruitment processes.
To take this invaluable psychometric test for just £19 + VAT (approx $34 or €28, VAT is applicable in the EU only) This will help you with your CV, job search and interview preparation (as described above).