- How it works?
- Where does my resume / CV go?
- How I can contact you?
- When my resume / CV will go?
- How do I know my resume / CV is distributed?
- Is my privacy safe with you?
- Why I should broadcast my resume / CV?
1. How it works?
Simply select the most suitable job search, cv / resume distribution service or job interview service,
Fill up a simple form, complete a brief payment process, and
when your CV / resume are emailed or mailed out relax and wait for job recruiters or employers with vacancies to contact you.
2. Where does my resume / CV go?
Your resume / CV will be distributed to the hiring managers within the specific company departments, human resource managers, recruiters, employment agents, placement & recruitment firms, all that match your selection criteria.
3. How I can contact you?
You can contact us by a snail mail:
3268 Shelley St Victoria,BC
CANADA V8P 4A5
(250) 370-9323 (from 9 to 5 PT)
4. When my resume / CV will go?
Your resume / CV will be broadcast within 48 hours.
5. How do I know my resume / CV is distributed?
You will receive confirmation messages directly from many of the recruiters and companies. These responses will begin within 24 hours via e-mail and phone, and will continue over a period of a few months.
6. Is my privacy safe with you?
We (JobERA) do not collect or store your email address or your Credit Card information.
7. Why I should distribute my resume / CV?
By distributing your resume / CV:
You reach thousand of companies providing the exposure you deserve,
You target your job search,
You enter into a hidden job market,
You do NOT have to be limited to positions open at the moment, since most employers and recruiters will keep resume live on file for six to twelve months,
Your resume is placed directly into the hands of decision makers,
You save time, leaving you to focus your effort elsewhere,
You save money:
Postage alone for 100 resumes in large envelopes - how much would it cost?
This does not include the cost of expensive stationary and the time necessary for researching companies looking for you, printing etc
- You are not limited to a one-page resume,
- You can develop workable leads through the contacts that call you,
- You give yourself new employment opportunities to explore,
- You discover whether you are earning what you really deserve.